Home again from Florida - and the heat wave that's hitting the East Coast is here. Oh, did I mention our air conditioning is out? Ah well -
Left Florida yesterday morning and drove (with several stops and not-very-efficient ones to boot) to Beckley - that took until 2 am this morning! But we had a good night's sleep in a nice place and left about 12:30 for Camp Cowen, where we had an enjoyable afternoon visiting friends and most importantly, celebrating the dedication of the wonderful new dining hall there designed by none other than my oldest son, Christopher. Cowen's my favorite place in the world, I was in my element.
Of course, many friends from around the State knew about the election and told me how sorry they are, etc. Me too of course - but I'm more and more getting to the point of thinking more precisely about the future. No great revelations yet -
you'll be the first to know!

No comments:
Post a Comment