Friday, March 28, 2008

Campaign - the Good and the Bad

First, the bad, to get it out of the way. I suppose it was bound to happen, but two of my signs have been defaced. I took one down yesterday and am on my way to getting the other one right now. There's nothing much you can say about vandals except that they're vandals. No one with good judgment does this stuff, of course! I'm not the only candidate that this has happened to so I can't take any of it too personally, for sure. A couple other signs have not stood up well to weather and have had to be fixed.

Now the good - really have gotten a lot of great encouragement in unexpected places. I'm thankful. Now, a very, very busy weekend ahead of me. Perhaps I'll see you out there on the campaign trail!

No comments: