Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ides of October

I guess you can call the 15th of any month the "ides," right? I really have no idea what that means, other than March 15 is "the ides of March," like in Julius Caesar. Ah well - I needed a title!

I see this is the first post of October - a slow month for blogging. We enjoyed Forest Festival the first weekend. This weekend, I have Youth Leader Core in Summersville which I'm looking forward to very much, and then I fly out for a conference in Reno, Nevada. I'll try to post a note from there.

Just about two-and-one-half months left on the bench. I've been saying all along that Nov. 1 was my deadline, to start more intentionally planning to open my own office if I don't have anything else firm. Well...nothing yet...but a few things pending...

Actually my trip to Reno may bring some things into focus...more later.

No comments: