Another gorgeous day - about #4 in a row. After a busy day which started with an eye appointment, then a quick drive to Shinnston for a meeting where I killed two birds with one stone by getting my car to the body shop (finally!), then getting my rental Ford Focus (midnight blue :) and heading for my son's school where I "read" to my young friends there - in case I haven't mentioned it in this blog, I don't actually read as much as I tell stories, etc. The kids are fun and very interested in the election - one of them calls himself my campaign manager, another insisted on having a sign for his family's yard, and so on. They are great supporters!
Tonight I kind of took off but not really - the fam and I went out to a public gathering and it actually was very good. Then I ran some errands on my own and now I'm home. Missed a couple dinners tonight but - can't catch everything. Tomorrow morning I'm running a 5k in my orange campaign shirt of course - then a Democratic Party ramp dinner - and two elimination dinners tomorrow night. And I'm sure a few other things sandwiched in between -
I'll let you know how I did in the 5k next post - don't expect any speed records to be broken! Long hill on this course and my time for training has been...er...limited!

No comments:
Post a Comment