Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thursday

The fact that I haven't posted since Sunday is some indication of just how busy this week truly has been. Another change since then - the weather is really nice. Today, yesterday and Tuesday have been nothing short of glorious, though it's been chilly at night. I have the Weather Channel on and while I'm seeing continued temps in the 70's, looks like starting Sat. most of the next week will be rainy - ah well -

Discovered more stolen signs - a friend tonight called and said her husband had found one in a trash can! Now that's gall - taking one of my signs down and putting it in the trash. Apparently, the culprit lives in the same apartment building as my friends. I should have it fingerprinted...but not sure that would do any good. People need to understand it's not only just plain wrong, it's a crime to do these things -

Less than four weeks now till the election. It's hard to describe the feelings - SO MUCH to do in so little time. Work still piles up and hearings still have to be held, of course. I'm done with hearings for the week and have at least one appearance during the day tomorrow. Then the weekend!

Monday, my opponent and I are to appear on talk radio together for 1/2 hour. Should be interesting - not quite sure what to expect but we'll try to be as ready as we can. The two candidates for Family Court Judge, Division 2, will be together on the radio in the next 1/2 hour. I'm sure we'll all be listening to each other!

I'm working on getting my Jeep repaired - yes, even though it was Palm Sunday that I got hit, I've been driving around all over the place since then with a badly dented left front fender. Possibly, I'll be able to turn it over to the body shop tomorrow, if I can get his insurance company to get me the promised rental, that is!

Reading to my youngest's class tomorrow - something I've done every month of the academic year during his grade school career. These kids are all my fans - which is nice. I know who'd win the election if they were voting - and it'd be unanimous! :)

No comments: